The chief processor of BeauMonde’s personal data processing is: NPM GRUPP OÜ, Sõstramäe tn. 10, Tallinn 11415.
Protection of personal data
Personal data is data that BeauMonde collects to provide a service, identify a person, contact a person to provide a service, or resolve issues.
BeauMonde is committed to protecting the personal information of customers and users and their privacy. BeauMonde’s activities on the Internet are in accordance with all relevant activities and the relevant legislation of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Estonia, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. BeauMonde takes all precautions (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the personal data collected. Only authorized persons have access to change and process the data.
All personal information obtained in the course of visiting the BeauMonde website and making purchases in the account management environment will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
BeauMonde implements all security measures (including physical, IT and organizational) to protect the personal data processed. Only authorized persons have access to personal data and the personal data of all BeauMonde customers is treated as confidential information.
1. What data is collected?
- information that you provide when registering as a regular customer or user of the e-store (incl. first and last name, personal identification code, e-mail address, postal address, purchase history);
- the information you provide to us in connection with the ordering of goods / services and notifications sent by e-mail;
- any other information you provide to BeauMonde.
When visiting the BeauMonde Online store, the following non-personal data is collected about the visitor:
- information about Online store usage (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, time and date of visit, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze information about transactions between you and us or in connection with our Online store, including information about products and services purchased from us;
Data is collected on visits and stays on the website in order to improve the website and make it more convenient for visitors.
To process the data of legal entities, we collect the company’s name, registration number, VAT registration number, address, e-mail addresses for contacting and sending an invoice, the names of the contact persons representing the company and their e-mail addresses and contact telephones.
When paying for services through a credit card or bank link service, only Maksekeskus AS has access to bank card information and bank details, which only issues information about the success of the payment to BeauMonde.
2. Use of personal data
BeauMonde may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to perform a contract of sale;
- Online store management;
- to adapt the Online store to your needs;
- to enable you to access and use the services of the Online store;
- to send the products you have purchased by sharing your delivery address with logistics partners;
- to send messages and pay invoices and to receive payments;
- to send the notifications you want by e-mail;
- to deal with inquiries, feedback and complaints about our goods from you;
- to send you regular emails about our new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you using the email address you provided;
- as well as to use your personal information to contact you to request permission to use / share your shopping experience in our marketing or sales materials.
3. How long is the data collected stored?
The data of persons registered as BeauMonde regular customers will be stored indefinitely. The non-personalized technical data collected on the BeauMonde e-store website will be stored indefinitely.
Personal data related to personalized inquiries and / or transactions are stored for up to 7 years after the last interaction with the service provider due to the obligation to certify transactions in the Accounting Act.
An interaction is considered to be, among other things, responding to direct marketing by viewing or clicking on a link.
4. To whom can the data collected be passed on?
BeauMonde is the controller of personal data. Personal data processed by BeauMonde may only be transferred without the consent of the person to an authority or person who has a direct legal right to do so (such as a court or pre-trial proceeding) and a justified need.
Personal data processed by customers in connection with BeauMonde purchases is treated as confidential and the right to process, release or transmit this data is the sole responsibility of the data owner (customer).
At the request of a BeauMonde customer, BeauMonde provides technical assistance in data processing, but this does not change the ownership and responsibility of the data.
If the customer who has joined the loyalty program has given his / her consent, BeauMonde may disclose the customer’s e-mail address to partners in order to better serve the customer. All customers have the right to withdraw their prior consent at any time.
5. What rights does the person have to the data collected?
The right to inspect, correct and terminate the processing of your data.
The customer registered in the e-shop has the right to get acquainted with, change / correct his / her personal data in the e-shop account management environment. If personal information is not editable, accessible, disclosed on a website, we should submit a request for identification or correction of the information in an identifiable manner. If possible, the data will be issued or corrected within 7 working days.
Loyal customers registered in BeauMonde stores have the right to inspect, change / correct their personal data in BeauMonde stores or by sending an inquiry to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to opt out of direct marketing offers, you can do so immediately via the link at the end of each marketing email you send. The change will take effect immediately.
If there is (no longer) a legal basis for processing, disclosing or providing access to personal data, termination or deletion of the use of the data, termination of disclosure of the data or termination of the provision of access to the data may be required. To that end, an application should be made in a way that enables identification.
The customer has the right to demand the termination of the processing of his personal data or the correction, deletion or closure of his personal data at any time. BeauMonde will do so no later than three working days after the customer submits a written application.
If the customer finds that his / her rights have been violated in the processing of personal data, he / she has the right to apply to BeauMonde, the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court to terminate the violation.